Friday, July 18, 2008

Have fun!!

Some close friends of mine (6, to be exact)[not pictured: the littlest-cutest one!]

have headed up north for a college tour (sound like anyone we know?)
So, I thought I'd share with them some of the highlights of Bossy's tour of New England Starbuck's colleges, just for fun. The easiest way I figured to do that was share them here, so they can read them while on the road.
Bossy shared some guidelines and then went to: GWU, Yale/Harvard, Tufts/Amherst/Williams/Cornell, NYU. Here's her summation of NY.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL and I know one CT Mom who is coming with her kids down to check out NC schools!

I'll have to go read what Bossy said since she is the expert on all things like this :)

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Oh, I remember those trips. I was totally anxious, but now that I look back I think they should have been fun. Maybe I should redo them.

BOSSY said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!