Well, I'm back from 10 fun-filled relaxing (and, yes, hot) days with my sister and her family in Texas (post forthcoming), and catching up on email, blogs, facebook, etc... and I discover that I've been tagged with a meme by foolery. So here goes:
1. What is your favorite quotable line from a movie?
My husband and I quote movies ALOT, but the most invoked has to be: about every third line from Dumb and Dumber including (but not limited to)
"Good bye my loooooove!"
"Our pets' heads are fallin' off!"
"There's no jobs in this town."
"I'm gonna go with my instincts on this one."
"You're hands are freethzing!"
"I'll stay here at the bar and put out the vibe."
"So you're saying there's a chance."
"I desperately want to make love to a school boy!"
(somebody stop me!)
2. Who is the most famous person you've talked to?
3. How many bags/boxes of potato or corn chips are consumed in your house per month?
We're also not big chips eaters, but if the question had been about mini white powdered sugar donuts...
4. What foreign food dish so you prepare from scratch and serve?
It'd be easier to count the "traditionally American" meals I prepare. I'm a BIG fan of international foods, the legacy of being vegetarian for so long.
5. What is your favorite section at the supermarket?
Produce - because it's just so dern purty.
6. What was your high school team's mascot and what were your school colors?
We were (are) the Jacksonville Eagles and our colors - blue and gold.