Friday, March 07, 2008

Fav. Foto Friday

As I regularly flip through my boxes and boxes of old photos (and there's a whole closet full of them - my last scrapbook entry: Faith (the 12 y.o.) at 6 mos. old) to supplement blog postings, embarrass old friends on my facebook page, and avoid cleaning, I come across some really great photos. So my "newest feature" here on my blog [read: an easy post to get me up from one a week!] is to share these photos with you, every Friday. Here's my first one:These are some of the girls from our Girl Scout troop during our Troop Campout last October. We're going camping next weekend, and I can't wait - I love camping and these girls are so much fun to hang out with.
p.s. Thandi, we miss you and your family

1 comment:

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I love camping. I see a ton of squealing, though, when I look at that photo!